Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Time to bloggggg!!!Time files!!!!
Christmas is round the corner!!! hohoho!!!
Alot of thing waiting for me to blog!!!
Last week, I went to view ping friendster... I found out that they got a gathering on 15 nov 08 which they didnt ask mi to join them...I was quite disappointment why they dun have cal mi and when katherine say mi "min will u be goin for the gathering?" I was shocked and replied "what gathering nobody inform mi lei" she replied "ping dun have call you meh?" i immed msg ping asking her "u all got gathering arr?" she say dun have!!wat the hell!!! why I got this kind of frenx???
I continue view other fren friendster I saw they got trovine link so I click and view!!! I realised he change alot!!! At those photo, I felt relieve alot.... lucky i made good decision that broke up with him if not i dunno what will happening for now man!!! thank god!!!
Last sunday, I went to malaysia with mummy, popo, da jiu, jiu mu, er jiu, er jiu mu, xiao jiu and 4th sister.
Mummy say we need to wake up at 6am in the morning!! i was super tried lor!!! end up ah ger say er jiu come and fetch at 9am den i was... huhh!!! den we wake up so early for wat!!! alamak!!!
We head down to da jiu house meet up with them den we all head down to malaysia!!! On the way, funny thing had happen!!! mummy say, she wan to go toilet poo!!! den she call da jiu and say" we all need to go toilet first"!!! we laugh and say is u wan to go toilet how come end up is we all wan to toilet!!! veri funny lor...
The destination is veri long!!! During the journey, mummy and er jiu mu keep talking abt working problem!!! auntie like to complaint and gossip!!! haha!! i told ah ger, now u noe why at home nobody wan to listen u to complaint!!! hahahaha!!!!
Finally, we reach the place le... The place super hot lor!!!! still got alot of flies at there!!! gosh!!! i dun dare to eat the food the cook becoz it look like veri .....
I got some pic from there!!! let view!!!
Banana got different size!!! hahaha!!!
Malaysia Drink!!!
Ah ger is trying the smaller banana!!
I scared i will stomach aches after drinking!!!.jpg)
Malaysia Drink!!!
Ah ger is trying the smaller banana!!
I scared i will stomach aches after drinking!!!.jpg)
WOW!!! this grape is SUPER BIG!!!
This is my popo!!!
Guess!!! whose hand is this???
(on top) Singapore soon kueh VS Malaysia soon kueh (below)
(on top) Singapore ang ku kueh VS Malaysia ang ku kueh (Below)
This piece of paper on top applying some sticky stuff is use to catch flies!!!.jpg)
I first time see this!!! AMAZING!!!
Wedding Car!!!
WELL..... I shall end here!!!!
Time to SLEEP!!!!



.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)