carebear skin, by ER

Thursday, December 4, 2008

After work went down to far east meet my sister. I looking for a dress to wear to ti ti nam wedding but i cant find one that suitable for mi lei!!! gosh!! top and bottom is different size lor!!! like that how to find a dress that suit me??? oh please!!!

I starting to try out clothing at 3rd sis shop. I found 1 dress that look veri nice and quite suitable for mi but sis onli give mi 10 percent discount which still veri ex too...

Actually, i can afford to buy juz that I dun wan to cross over my limit of buying cloth. End up I told sis to keep for mi first let mi decided first coz the dress onli left last pieces no more stock le...

Abt 8pm plus, I ask 4 sis to go acc mi walking around and look for better dress and ping present!!! we bought 1 belt from pur pur shop and 1 half jacket form bus stop.

After which, we went back to the shop and we saw eileen and her thai lover. The moment I saw them I say "sawadeeka" and they all laugh and laugh non stop lor!!! I feel quite embarrass of saying that but nvm.. just bright up their day!!! haha!!!

I take some snap with my colleague & family!!! LET'S VIEW!!!

Jason brought some present for us from TAIWAN!
This is for glenn didi
this is for sharon
And this is for ME

My cute cute cousin!!! zachary
when he first time show us his teeth

boy boy juz awake
handsome boy
awake but playing at yao lian
not even 1 yrs old yet

abt 1 yrs old le
celebrate da jie birthday
say "cheese"
using post-it pad
Guess!! whose that sleeping in the common area?
Mi & April Jie
Sharon, Mi, Mei Hui & Shi Wei Di
What is wei di doing?
April jie is seriously talking on the phone with client!!!
why mei hui is inside this photo?




glenn didi veri act cute lor!!!
During D&D MAY 2008!
Mi & you jie
Guess who beside mi??

The time now is 1:15AM.

I got to go sleep le...

BYE!!! good nite!!!



yangmin21 on 5:15:00 PM