carebear skin, by ER

Thursday, December 11, 2008

TIME TO BLOGGGGG!!!!!!

I have upload LOT of photo!!! Please enjoy!!!

Last thursday, when to my 3 sis shop @ far east. ah ger and I was super bored till we wear hat and take photo..

I try out 1 dress which I like it alot!! it cost $35+ after discount. OMG!!! is ex lor!! but i willing to buy too.. hahaha...

enter told mi that, the dress is last piece le.. I haven buy so I told enter to reserved from mi.. I will definitely buy it de....

DRESS PLEAASE WAIT FOR MI WOR!!!

we will waiting for da jie and ah ni to take cabby down to enter shop den we can go home together!!!

say"cheese"


Yesterday, yuan and ling come down to my office and collect their salary... both of them quarrelled le... I tink they got some mis-understanding!!!

We went to eat sakae sushi @ icon to celebrate ling birthday. lucky the buffet is avail if nt dunno wat to eat too... althought we end the celebrate early but i noe that ling will appreciate it...

I brought yuan and ling crewy junior and present for them. HOPE BOTH OF YOU LIKE IT!!!

P/S: yuan and ling I dun wish to see both of my best frenx quarrel wor.. I believe that if someone start the first step, everything can be solve!!!
This PSP, I brought for yuan birthday. almost used up all my money...
crewy junior i brought for ling and yuan.. is veri nice de!!!
WOW!!! we really eat alot!!!
this chawamushi, I ate 3 bowl!!! gosh!! FATSO!!!



Tuesday, We celebrate sharon chiok birthday. we didnt got the chance to buy cake for her becoz too last min le!!!
My hand is injured le!!!

Last Saturday, Jacinta wedding @ holiday inn. she invited all the PA's. lucky not all the PA go if not, the food not enough for mi to eat!!! hahaha!!!

P/S: ti ti nam, we muz find one day and catch up den i will tel you my OFFICE story!!!! WAHAHAHA!!!!

**HUG** MUackz**


da jie and I desperate taking pic in the toilet!!! hahaha!!!





Last Saturday, after work head down to AMKhub meet da jie and ah ger.

While we are shopping, ah ger and mi saw this show.. they start to sing and dance so i video them but i cant post it dunno why???... haha.. shenie meet up with us for later on event...

Afer dinner we head down to WCC for singing!!! they insult my singing!!!! but anyway doesn't matter becoz I really dunno how to sing too!!! hahahah!!!!! while we waiting for the room, we seating at the hall looking at other ppl sing.. we saw 1 guy coming alone and sing alone.. mi and shenie find veri amazing too... he muz have alot of dare for doing that!!!

okie... I shall end Here!!!!



yangmin21 on 9:35:00 PM