Friday, May 8, 2009
Is FRIDAY!!!Wow,, so fast another week gone!!!!
JNP D&D 2009 is round the corner!!! HUHU!!! I cant wait to attend and see wat exactly JSD is performing!!! haha!!!!
Today, I had my PA meeting in the morning... our topic of Di Zi Gui is "jiang jia ren, xian wen ji, ji bu yu, ji su yi." The meaning is - What I ask others to do, I must first ask myself if I would be willing to do. If it is not something I would be willing to do, I will not ask others to do it.
Wat I learn from here is - you muz know about yrself den can say about other ppl...
We also talk about "social responsibility, responsibility and accountability".
Wat i tink of social responsibility is - i felt that wat you do, yr expression or yr dressing can let other have different thinking of you.
wat i tink of responsibility and accountability is - i felt that no matter wat ting u done rite or wrong u muz account and respond with it... u canno push the blame to other.. "EG: today I meeting 3 client outside. I will alway inform my team member and my boss as well at least let them know.. if not, later they wanna to find you they dun even know where you go.."
Communication is veri important as well... how u communicate with yr boss is another tactic.... different ppl got diffferent style to do it.. As for mi, I will prefer to meet up with my boss to update directly... I dun like to sms or call them.. i find that veri troublesome lor.... communicate with yr team member is also different thing.... sometime alot of mis-communicate is becoz we didnt communicate well with our team member that why conflict will be there!!!!
After the PA meeting, april and mi went down to market and ta bao our lunch back to office.... u know wat... mei hui and mi eating porridge... i help mei hui to order.. the uncle cost mi $2.60 per pack lor.... wat the hell!!! so ex!!! I will never buy from yr stall again!!!! rob my money lor!!!! hahah!!!! in the daylight u mights well rob the bank!!!!
After my lunch, I went out to meet up with my client today... wow... the weather outside is damn hot lor!!!! cannot take it lor!!! lucky i meet client is onli collect doc from them.... if not i tink i will faint outside!!! hahah!!!! I'm be back to office around 4PM.... sharon is on leave so i need to take over her job. I need to help jason confirmed meeting and order dinner for him... at that point of time I felt that working as a team is veri important den u work alone.... work as a team job scope can split among ourselves... den u will not be so stress full... but work alone alot of time u muz alway be multi-tasking with your job...veri easily the stress level will build up veri fast!!! lucky i still can handle with it... my stress level not that high today!!!! haha!!!!P/S: sharon, I miss your help!!!
2 more day to go!!! is MOTHER's DAY!!! Whole family will celebrate the special day at novena international buffet!!!! hahaha!!!!! GREAT!!! Before that I will be going to east coast park to roller-blade and cycling with 3,4 mei and Yan Yan.... HUHU... this day faster come... I will to perspire alot!!!!!
*****************************************************************************
The leaders who work most effectively, it seems to me, never say "I." And that's not because they have trained themselves not to say "I." They don't think "I." They think "we"; they think "team." They understand their job to be to make the team function. They accept responsibility and don't sidestep it, but "we" gets the credit. This is what creates trust, what enables you to get the task done.
*****************************************************************************


