Sunday, February 15, 2009
HAPPY VALENTINE DAY!!!!Wow!!! this yr my valentine day spent quite interesting... becoz I dating with my colleague - see wee and my sister - da jie.... wahahahah!!!Well....
head down to the cathay have our dinner at astones restaurant... OMG!!! their queue is super super long lor!!! If u wan to eat, u have to wait for veri long... they dun apply reservation seat de!!! Their service is not good... lucky they dun hav feedback form if not i will feedback them de... but overall, their food is veri nice!!!
da jie order!!!

see wee order!!!
my order!!! BEFORE
AFTER!!!
After our dinner, we head down to PS watch movie!!!! the wedding game!!! this show is super funny... we all laugh until beng lor!!!! quite worth it to watch this show!!!
After movie time is around 9PM... da jie and I went to la-kopi at starbuck cafe!!! seat there chit-chat about office stuff.... We saw 3 india ppl talking loudly... I think they are quarrelling about something... more details is quite hard for mi to written down everything... so I dun continue!!! heex!!!!
Juz now, went enter came back home she let us see her valentine flower.. her's so big mine onli... veri micro lor!!! hahaha!!! after that I make magic for her... I can change the buttom into a pen... she really got the trick lor!!! hahahah!!!


OKIE!!! I shall rest now le!!! tml I will be goin down to sabai sabai with jasmine they all!! I will post the photo again!!!
GOOD NITEZ!!!!
*****************************************************
Love is like a campfire: It may be sparked quickly, and at first the kindling throws out a lot of heat, but it burns out quickly. For long lasting, steady warmth (with delightful bursts of intense heat from time to time), you must carefully tend the fire.
*****************************************************


