carebear skin, by ER

Saturday, January 17, 2009



Guess where am I?? AT HOME!!!

Gosh!!! even at home i still need to work lor!!! alamak!! haiz!! task will nv nv finish doing, it will have more and more task to do!!!

This morning I met up with robin tan - we talk abt my biz plan and goal at M hotel beside the swimming pool... later if i not happy i can jump into to swimming..... hahahh!!!!! the main purpose of having tis meeting is becoz robin want to noe where to groom mi... he say communication and relationship is veri important.. if i can communicate veri well with colleague, frens etc... my life will be veri meaningful and i can really learn alot of thing le... yupe, i totally agree with this... I dun really have a good relationship be it with my family, colleague, frens etc.... all becoz of mine communication skill... i think the main reason is becoz my english is not good enough.... if i cant communicate well, i will be veri lonely - no frens, colleague etc.... he say we muz appreciate what we have now.. i dun feel lonely becoz there alot of ppl show love and care toward mi... so, i muz brush up my english... so that i can have a veri good communicate skill and i will have a good relationship...

communicate > relationship
relationship > communicate
care and love > appreciate

robin also told mi about my weak point and good point.. good point is veri hard working, got the responsible of settle thing completely, etc... weak point is comunication skill with colleague, attitude problem, punctuality issue etc.... I will learn and growth from what he say.. thank robin of telling mi all this... I wont disappointed you and other of my boss....

the weather is super hot lor!!! haiz!!! singapore is alway HOT DE!!!! After met up with him my next meeting is with jason. lucky he not enough time to talk more if not he will ask sharon and mi abt our goal le.....

Well,, I shall update u all again!!

continue my work le!!!! bye!!!



********************************************
[I]t is very hard to say the exact truth, even about your own immediate feelings – much harder than to say something fine about them which is not the exact truth.
*********************************************


yangmin21 on 6:05:00 PM