Thursday, June 18, 2009
I here to blog again....In the morning, I received a called from michelle, she asked mi about 3jie cases. and at that moment she asked mi whether i got pass the submission let her sign anot? of coz la.. i said...... she say the submission is dated on dec 08 den i replied cant be.. i let 3jie sign is this year ma..... she told mi nvm i let u see when i back home.... after hanging the phone i felt that i been malign by her.... I called insurance company and check and also check intranet!! realise that is was dated dec 08 and the declaration is 3jie herself fill in de..... I called back and check everything with her... At the conversation, i felt that she really not professional enough lor..... I dunno izzit becoz she didnt use her heart to handle this case or she juz wan to .................. i really dunno............... 3jie condition not really worse and i believe it can handle asap de lor.... there alot of alternative to handle lor.... I really dun understand her..;. at that point, over the conversation i really wan to talked back about her attitude toward us(family) and work.... shut!!!!!!!
I saw 3jie tag... I didnt expect that she will tag and agree with mi.... but i knew that she and 4jie will read my blog de.... even if now michelle is viewing my blog i dun give a damn and will continue to blog what my feeling is.....
blogger is the onli way i express myself and a place where i can say out all my unhappiness toward life in this world......
I really hate to be in this world le..... I wish i can die asap.... like that i wont have so much trouble le..... human being is really fan..... at times i really dunno what my purpose of life is..... I dun wan to continue this kind of life anymore... I wan to have alot of money, own business, own car, ETC.............................. I muz not continue like that anymore le....
I pray to god,
Dear father, I wish that all my trouble can get rid off lord, there's alot of thing is my brain, my brain goin to burst soon... I wan to get rid off lord... please help mi lord.... appreciated what u have done for mi over the 18year lord... i'll like to thank u for being here to help mi lord... lord, lastly Please continue to bless my surrounding ppl with good health and joy and prosperity.
In jesus name i pray,
AMEN
***************************************************************
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.
***************************************************************


