carebear skin, by ER

Sunday, June 7, 2009

SATURDAY

Today, I wake up veri late and went to work veri late too.... i dunno why i feel so sleepy nowaday!!!! no matters how long i slept, i will also feel tried de lor!!!! sigh!!!!!!

I leaving the office at about 8PM+..... When I on my way home, I'm thinking "how come i dun have frenz to go out with??" I remember robin use to ask mi "what i usually go on weekend??" i replied him nothing... and in fact i dun wish to go out as well.. when u go out, u will tend to spend some money eventually.. when i think back, at times i really dun have much fren to contact with.... i dunno why the moment i graduate from that sch i seldom contact my frenx le.... i'm think i'm a person whom dun like to go out and play around ba... haiz!!!! I really hate myself and hate my financial status....... how i wish i could hav million rite now.... $$$ is SO hard to earn!!!!!! something i will think that if i not at this world anymore den i will not have so many trouble anymore le.... I felt that being a human being is a veri tough thing to do so.... alot of thing when u thought u did it veri well but actually there are people will did it better than u.... sigh!!!!!! How i wish that time can change from 24 hrs to 12 hrs like that i can numb myself at work etc so that i will not have extra time to think of other thing.....

At times, I really dun like to be at home.... why i say so becox when we talk about money everybody will ............................. aiya,.... i dunno how to express abt it.... veri fan arr!!!!!!!!!!


This year, I dun think i will celebrate my birthday.... haiz!!!!!!


yangmin21 on 2:57:00 AM