carebear skin, by ER

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

SAD!!!!

Today, I tender my job le.... I was ask to leave.... because of my attitude...... I felt veri upset!! I dunno why they will sack mi?? I dun understand? i dun understand why until now den you all want to sack mi??? they cant tolerate my attitude anymore.... they already give in alot le... they think that I didnt put in effort to change and grow.... they had lost the trust on mi already....


Did i put my heart in and grow?? Did i committ to them?? Did i ever spare a thought of them???

I admitt that my attitude was bad... i admit that at times i might give a little pissed off face... but that was not my intention.... ever since i start work until now, this is the first time i felt upset when i leave.... this time round, i was call to leave with immed effect and is not i wan to tender myself... i felt abit irritating....haiz...

after talking with jason and robin, i went to find elaine... i think and think, she also part of my boss i should at least apologize to her as well... but i didnt expect that she will give mi a attitude whereby she dun even care at all... she said, if u have other thing to say, u go and tel robin or jason... what the hell... i spare a thought of u that u are my boss and went to apologize to u yet u give mi this attitude....

I wanna to apologize to laoban personally, but he not free at all so i msg him....

What i learnt over the whole incident is that, I should'nt give my boss attitude... even how unhappy sometimes i shouldn't have give them attitude... My bigger mistake is i too kuai lan le.... i should have the learning attitude to learn from them... not a attitude to de-respect them... I felt veri sad........ i felt veri guilty toward jason... i know that he put alot of effort to groom mi and wan mi to grow... but yet i disappointed him again and again... he is a good boss and he treat mi like his younger sister too.... I really veri veri sorry to him...... over the past 1 year, he help mi solve the issue, bring mi out, buy mi present, buy mi lunch... i really dun wan thing to become until like that de.... haiz....... i hope that i dun have left a bad image to them......

what i say now, can't change the fact already.... since i already tender, i should have learn my mistake and dun ever made the same mistake again.... rite here, i had to thank robin, jason and laoban for spending the effort to groom mi.... and veri sorry that i make them disappointed le.....

Well... I should start my new life again!!! let's find other job and continue to move on!!!!!!

Hui min, jia you jia you... I believe you can do it and will do even better...... ji xu nu li ba!!!!!






******************************************************************
I long to accomplish a great and noble tasks, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble. The world is moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes, but also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker.
******************************************************************


yangmin21 on 8:20:00 PM