Monday, December 15, 2008
Time to have a longg blog le!!!I had upload quite alot of photo today!!! so reader please enjoy!!
Sunday family day
Wake up around 11 plus, switch on the laptop supposedly wanna to blog de but my pic is yet upload... sigh!!! in the end nothing to do so surfing net lor...
Mummy nagging at mi say she wan to play game asking mi to let her play.. I say "huh!!! i juz use onli.. later 3PM den i giv you play lor!!" she replied "okie!!!" haha!!!
At abt 3PM, ah ger say we goin seoul garden and eat le.. so after mummy bath finish she come and say she wan to play liao ask mi go bath den goin out soon!!! i said okie okie!! i went to bath and get ready!!! after i ready, mummy still playing the game lor!!! dun wan to eat liao!! haha!!!
At abt 4PM, We finally goin to eat le... We head down to cwp for seoul garden!!! Just step in at the counter and take order we spent over $80!!! gosh!!! the money juz fly away like that!!! hha!!!
After 2hrs eating we went to shop for awhile ro digest our food!!! when we abt to go home u know wat happen!!! BIG THING GOES WRONG!!! MUMMY SAY SHE VERI THIRSTY WANNA TO DRINK WATER!!! OH IS INCREDIBLE!!! MUMMY FIRST TIME SAY SHE THIRSTY LOR!!! we went to ya kun and have some drink.. we order 1 set and 2 drink.. GOSH!!! we eat again!!! haha!!! mummy ask mi to order COLD drink for her lei!!! haha!!!!
After while, mummy say she stomach pain wanna to go toilet le.. I told ah ger "mummy digest veri fast lei" she go 2x toilet le.. we 1x oso dun hav.. * I mean we did go toilet but we dun shit!!*
while we waitin for mummy.. ah ger and mi went to singtel shop and see whether got any nice phone!! mummy came out and we went to breadtalk and buy some bread for tml morning breakfast den home sweet home lor!!!
u noe wat is the square thing is?? let make a guess!!!
BEFORE!!
SATURDAY party
Well, after work sharon, mei hui, wei de and mi head down to katong S.C sing k.
Amazing thing is after 4 hrs sing, we onli spend $18 at there!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! HU HU!!! u know why.. becoz mei hui got DISCOUNT. thank gal for bringing us there and relax!!!
Meet up chee siong and head down to ping birthday party!!! when i reach there, i saw chee yang they all.. i dunno they got saw mi anot but when i say "halo" to them they didnt respond mi lor!!! I found veri transparent at there!! I cant click with them lei!!! i dunno why!!! maybe becoz we didnt meet up often that why we didnt get the same topic to chat with!!!
ALL THE PIC IS WITH PING.. I YET TO RECEIVED THOSE PHOTO FROM HER!! WILL UPLOAD ONCE I GOT IT!!! STAY TUNE!!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
FRIDAY drinking
I received a call from ahger around 5PM. conservation start:
ger: sawadeeka!!! later wan to go suntec??
mi: for wat?? who going??
ger: ah bee and ah ni goin!!!
mi: den u let?? u oso coming down?
ger: ya.. but I will reach around 7PM.
mi: okie.. den I meet u at mrt station lor!! u reach giv mi a cal...
I leave the office with ah ni and reach cityhall around 6.45PM. I told ahger to give mi a call when she reach.. den ah ni and mi meet up with ah bee first!!!
while waiting for ahger to reach.. we went around and shop.. I saw the push-cart(carft jewellary) I immed think of liling and wanna to buy her a handphone chain which mi and yuan oso have it.. I brought it and now o of us got the same handphone chain!!!
Finally ah ger reach le.. we all thinking wat to have for our dinner.. but raffles city alot od ppl and all the restaurant is long queue!!! we decided to head down marine square and look for eat!!! we finally tink of something to eat. we decided to hav thai food for our dinner so we went to a thai restaurant.. shernie is arrive.. we start our shopping after eating.. we saw this brand "hypnosis" having promotion.. 1 shirt cost onli 10 buck!! wow!!!! I brought 1 dress $24 and 1 tank top $10. do u know that the dress i brought U.P is $59 after discount is onli $24. WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!! is cheap!!!!
we shop for abt 2 hour i start to complaint leg aches.. can go home le ma!!! while we on the way back, shernie say she hungry wan to eat!! so we decided to have some drink and finger food!!! so we head down to ICE-COLD BEER @ ORCHARD
wow!!! the food is super delicious!!!
Well.... I shall end here le!!! nite reader!!!please tag!!!
BYE!!!!!
WO YAO HUHU!!!! HU HU!!!!



.jpg)

.jpg)











