Saturday, August 1, 2009
Today is my FIRST day working at new company, new environment. My new company name is SeaQuest Enterprise Pte Ltd @ Northlink Building. Everybody always say that first impression is veri important. I totally agree too... But today i feel disappointed in this job. I didnt have this feeling before.Today, the whole day i was like doing receptionist cum admin job lor. seen like "HR assistant" is juz a name lor. I was like doing HR assistant cum receptionist cum admin lor... OMG.... The first half day i was doing, photocopy, deliver OT payment to colleague, deliver letter out etc. I didnt really touch on HR stuff. I start touch on at about 4pm+ lor. Alamak....Today, I reach office early and i end work on the dot too.. haha.. Tml is another day, I dunno what will happen tml... so let's wait and see..
This is my desk... is beside da lao ban room onli... oh no... hahaha....

This is our office.. But is onli part of it..

this is the building!!
SATURDAY
As i mention before that this week i've been helping my sister to look after her shop..... i think i too lucky le... i manage to help them sell off few shirt everyday.... heex... i so proud of myself.... hahahaha,........ Today, my sister shop neighbour offically open le.... Their shop also sell overseas stock like bangkok, hongkong etc.... but i think their cloth so-so onli... hahah.... both of the "laoban" is lady.... they look veri ya-ya lor.... and this few day when they get their shop prepare, their bf is here too.... their bf look veri "normal" hahaha.... this 2 lady look like age is about 25-30 maybe.... After this week, I have to start my new job le.... I feel abit scare.... whenever i change job or change school, the veri first day i will veri scare de... i dunno why!!!!
******************************************************
All the breaks you need in life wait within your imagination, Imagination is the workshop of your mind, capable of turning mind energy into accomplishment and wealth
******************************************************



