carebear skin, by ER

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hi everyone, finally i back to blog again.... I think my blog is rotten lor.... hahahhaha

Times flies.... I work as HR assistant got half the year le.. I learn alot of things & all the colleague are nice & friendly too.... This is a good working experience in my life and i believe in future will be a advantage for mi to look for other job outside... Another year had passed, I got to plan for my future... I thinking for going to further studies but at this point of time most importantly i must have $$$ first den i can pursue wat i really want... no $$$ no talk... In the earth, you can have nothing but you cannot dun have money... if you dun have money ppl will look down at you, and i believe you, yourself will also look down at yourself too... so i always tel myself that, i have earn alot alot of money... so that i can get wat i wan to get.. dun need to lend from other, i can afford to buy expensive stuff...

This week is wages day and i super duper busy lor.... time is not enough for mi... not enough for mi to finish all my work in the office, not enough for mi to get more sleep... haiz.... My manager - mei foong is giving birth on mar, there still got alot of thing i havent learn and hand on i worries i cant cope... Lord, I pray that i can overcome all the obstacles i'm facing now and later on..

This few i thinkin of organizing a gatherin with my frenz and ex-colleague but everybody is not free & busy... being a organizer is not a easy thing.. how i wish i can hang out more with my fren.. i felt that i & all my fren got a gap in between.. they like to shopping, clubbing, stay out late etc... but i dun like to shopping, clubbing.... I dunno how to click with them... at times i felt that i have really have fren around mi.... when my emotional is low i dunno who to talk with... haiz.... I wish i can get my driving license asap so that i got rent a car den drive and go out with fren.... i hope i can get my license by june this year...


okie, i stop here first... i tired and now is 4.19am i still havent sleep lor...

bye!!!


***************************************************************************
“Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.”

Written by: Napoleon Hill
***************************************************************************


yangmin21 on 3:51:00 AM