carebear skin, by ER

Sunday, August 9, 2009

I back again!!!

I'm in the new company for 1 week le... so far so good but still not veri close with the colleague over there... becoz they are to old liao. I cant click with them. oh no. Their age is between 26-50 lor. This whole week i've been learn how to handle annual leave, mc and other leave and work permit. My boss told mi that she will send mi for courses for IR8A. This is a good opportunity to learn new thing again.... Started, I felt that this job is not suitable for mi and is too diffcult for mi, But after working for 1 week i realise that thing may be hard to do in the beginning but after u have learn a few time or do a few time, slowly u will pick up veri fast. This job is a veri good job and i can get more experience too... I plan to work for 2year, get experience then i will change other job again.... I think that getting more experience will be a good thing for my future... so that next time i can get a job i like it alot.....

Next monday, I meeting up with siti they all. while we are planning, my family heard that i meein robin and jason also... oh shit!!!! I know i already quit JNP, but i wan to keep this frenship. Why we cannot be frens meh??? I dun undestand... we meet up is onli chit-chatting, talk crap, have dinner etc... When i with which group, i know what to say. haiz......

Today, mum had wake us up in the morning for mac breakfast, after that we went to cold storage to but grcoeries. I saw this big lakerol sweet and take a photo with it. haha... is super big but is onli a box. haha. At about 5PM, I went to have a new haircut. I decided to cut short this time round. I didnt expect that i will cut super short lor. haha. I, myself also cant believe the hairsyles i have now. I decided to highlight my hair too. huhu!!



This is my hair... Is REAL hair...

In the process of rebonding!!!





Tml is another day.. Tml will be going grandma house in the morning. I shall post until here le. I going to my lala land...
***********************************************************
Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything.
***********************************************************


yangmin21 on 1:17:00 AM