Friday, June 25, 2010
From 21st June 2010 onward, Francis Sim Hui Min is 20 year old. Is no longer that small little unmature gal liao.. Maybe other will think that i still not mature enough. But never mind i will prove to them they are wrong.This year my birthday is abit ...... mi and ah ni not the same. although we are twin but we got a big different be it in our character etc.... she got lot of birthday present and I none of it at all. She got lot of good fren that will alway keep in touch. But mi lei, all my fren is hi-bye fren. none of it is good fren and contactable. Maybe a few but they dun look for mi often. haiz...
Although this year don't have any present i like happy after all. At office, I have some nice colleague whom celebrating with mi during lunch. At home, I have family dinner @ Jack place together. And also, I have fren - yuan celebrating birthday with mi too. Even though is just a simple lunch or dinner, i feel quite happy already. at least there still got people concern about me.
Few days before is my ex-colleague birthday. I send him a birthday wishes. But i thought he will send mi wishes too but in the end he didnt. I thought we can still be fren after i had leave the company but .......... I think there is some mis-understanding and they thought that i was with another group.. Frankly, I am. But I didnt side that group. At times i really dun like the way "he" talk but I still believe we still can be fren ma.. Why must becoz of that group then u all make the judgement to mi. I dun understand. I miss going out with u all and i miss my movie kakis. I miss ex-**,we can have gathering often.
Recently, I received an email from job street. There a recuitment firm is looking payroll assistant at thomson. They went through my cv and decided to refer me to this position. I thought that this is a normal company looking for payroll assistant so i just apply. But when i received a call from them then i realize i am wrong. this payroll assistant is working at Mount A. Hospital assisting a senior account excutive. At that moment, I veri happy and told them that i willing to give a try. This is a private hospital and i can get thru is not a easy way. currently i still waiting for their call to arrange an interview. I really hope that i can shortlisted. In future, It will be more easy for me to look for a better, more propect job outside.


