carebear skin, by ER

Friday, January 29, 2010

Yeah Hoo... Today is the last working day of JAN'10. Importantly, is pay day. next wed den will know how much is my chinese new year bonus. I hope that I can get 1 month bonus. If really so, I can buy my new phone nokia x6. pray hard. Next fri i having company trip, we will be going to batam. last time, company trip with JNP first trips at batam. now change company first trip also at batam. haiz. batam so nice meh?? dun understand. but one thing i understand is batam thing is cheap.. heex..

Today, I wake up early and left house early too. I not the last person whose leave the house and lock bobby at the kitchen. Feel upset for bobby when he know everyone is ready to go out and he need to lock at the kitchen. poor thing.. But now he getting clever and clever lor. he know how to open kitchen door and come out. we just have to clear all the rubbin den he got nothing to do to make our house upside down. Sometime, find he so emo. at 10PM he will wait at the door area see when his mummy coming back. he will not go to bed until his mummy is back home. he like to share bed with his mummy.. whenever his mummy wan to chase him down to his own bed sleep, he will just move to the corner of his mummy bed and continue to lay at the bed.. he really veri clever lor..

Nowadays, I love to cook alot. maybe becoz i see alot of magazine realise their cooking is just a few step, i will wan to take a try.. I wanna to cook tml, for mummy they all eat but seen like nobody wan to eat lor.. I asked michelle: tml i cooking you wanna to eat anot? she replied: dun cook my portion.. I not goin to pay the share.. I say i buy using my money and then cook for you all eat la.. I not intend to ask you all pay the share.. den end up her answer still the same.. haiz.. after which, ahger said: u ownself wan to cook, this cannot claim de.. I was like, come on la... what's going wrong? now I didnt say i wan to claim and ask u all the pay the share ma.. why must say until like that... becoz of the home allowance, everybody will settle their meal outside instead of cooking at home le.. haiz.. Mummy said she will be working tml also... haiz...










******************************************************************
For the rest of my life I'm going to trust that God is always at work in all things, and give Him thanks long before my simplest prayers are answered.
Written by: Nancy Parker Brummett
******************************************************************






yangmin21 on 9:42:00 AM